Low interest loans available to Colorado farmers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Farmers in Colorado struggling because of this year's drought may be getting some help.
Growers in this farm were expecting some relief from the hot temperatures around this time. But they're still getting warm weather and little moisture, which is affecting their product.
Now, the U.S. Department of Agriculture is trying to help. Officials say state farmers in hard-hit areas will be eligible for low-interest emergency loans.
ag report, ag watch
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos