Low interest loans available to Colorado farmers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Farmers in Colorado struggling because of this year's drought may be getting some help.
Growers in this farm were expecting some relief from the hot temperatures around this time. But they're still getting warm weather and little moisture, which is affecting their product.
Now, the U.S. Department of Agriculture is trying to help. Officials say state farmers in hard-hit areas will be eligible for low-interest emergency loans.
ag report, ag watch
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown 29 min ago
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber 14 min ago
- Fresno State men's basketball to play in CBI tourney 12 min ago
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?