California cows may be happy after all
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The animal welfare group "PETA" had filed a lawsuit against the California Milk Producers Advisory Board over false advertising.
PETA claimed the board used false statements regarding "happy cows" in one of its ads, and lied about the way cows are treated. But a judge denied the lawsuit saying PETA doesn't have enough knowledge about the business.
PETA is currently reviewing the judge's decision to determine its next step.
ag report, ag watch
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 35 min ago
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- California farmers to get more water 8 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Photos: Easter traditions explained