U.S. Soybean production reaches low levels
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- This year's soybean production is expected to reach the lowest level in nearly a decade.
A new U.S. Department of Agriculture forecast shows soybean crop production is down by 14-percent compared to last year. That's twice the cut traders expected.
Ag officials say domestic soybean production will drop to 2.6 billion bushels this year, making it the smallest crop in nine years.
ag report, soybean, ag watch
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week 57 min ago
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo...
19 min ago