McDonalds to add more fruits and veggies
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- More fruits and veggies grown here in the Valley may soon be served at McDonald's restaurants across the country.
McDonald's says it's working on adding additional fruits and vegetables items on its menus. The restaurant is also putting calorie counts on food items listed on its drive-through and in-store menu boards.
McDonalds is already buying 100-million cups of apples a year to sell at restaurants.
ag report, apple, ag watch
- SW Fresno crash leaves multiple people injured 45 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt