McDonalds to add more fruits and veggies
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- More fruits and veggies grown here in the Valley may soon be served at McDonald's restaurants across the country.
McDonald's says it's working on adding additional fruits and vegetables items on its menus. The restaurant is also putting calorie counts on food items listed on its drive-through and in-store menu boards.
McDonalds is already buying 100-million cups of apples a year to sell at restaurants.
ag report, apple, ag watch
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 53 min ago
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos