Milk prices may rise if Farm Bill not passed
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Ag officials are warning that milk prices could double if the Farm Bill isn't renewed.
The nation would revert to 1940s era agriculture policy if a new Farm Bill isn't passed. That could cause milk prices to rise about six dollars per gallon.
A new farm bill was passed in the Senate but is stalled in the House of Representatives.
ag report, dairy, milk, ag watch
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support 33 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos