Survey: California wine in demand
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California wine business is bracing for strong sales this year.
A newly released survey of wine executives and winemakers shows a strong and growing consumer base, which has vintners optimistic. Wine professionals describe their customers as savvy and value-conscious wine drinkers.
The annual survey also noted that demand for wine has not been matched by establishment of new vineyards in California, and that could lead to a long-term grape shortage.
ag report, grape - wine, ag watch
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party 53 min ago
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom 53 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 53 min ago
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos