Taste of California trade show promotes exports
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A tasty trade show in the Bay Area next month is expected to benefit California's economy.
Trade representatives from several Asian countries are attending the "Taste Of California" trade show in Oakland next month. Sponsors say the event will introduce foreign buyers to the variety and abundance of California-grown farm products.
An increase in trade relationships will be good for the entire state. That's because California farm exports are valued at about $15-billion dollars, generating jobs at ports, warehouses, marketing firms, and other businesses.
ag report, ag watch
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark 45 min ago
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
51 min ago
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for...
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos