Taste of California trade show promotes exports
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A tasty trade show in the Bay Area next month is expected to benefit California's economy.
Trade representatives from several Asian countries are attending the "Taste Of California" trade show in Oakland next month. Sponsors say the event will introduce foreign buyers to the variety and abundance of California-grown farm products.
An increase in trade relationships will be good for the entire state. That's because California farm exports are valued at about $15-billion dollars, generating jobs at ports, warehouses, marketing firms, and other businesses.
ag report, ag watch
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos