Pistachio Twitter advertising campaign
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Pistachio growers are using twitter to get more people to eat pistachios and are giving away $10,000 in the process.
Wonderful Pistachios launched a new marketing campaign on twitter. Wonderful Pistachios is giving away $10-thousand dollars to whoever can 'crack' their code.
A video was posted on YouTube showing a string of letters falling down on top of a pistachio. To win, all you have to do is tweet @getcrackin with the answer.
Pistachio growers say the new marketing campaign is a great way to encourage people to buy pistachios.
ag report, pistachio, ag watch
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District