Pistachio Twitter advertising campaign
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Pistachio growers are using twitter to get more people to eat pistachios and are giving away $10,000 in the process.
Wonderful Pistachios launched a new marketing campaign on twitter. Wonderful Pistachios is giving away $10-thousand dollars to whoever can 'crack' their code.
A video was posted on YouTube showing a string of letters falling down on top of a pistachio. To win, all you have to do is tweet @getcrackin with the answer.
Pistachio growers say the new marketing campaign is a great way to encourage people to buy pistachios.
ag report, pistachio, ag watch
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno