Pistachio Twitter advertising campaign
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Pistachio growers are using twitter to get more people to eat pistachios and are giving away $10,000 in the process.
Wonderful Pistachios launched a new marketing campaign on twitter. Wonderful Pistachios is giving away $10-thousand dollars to whoever can 'crack' their code.
A video was posted on YouTube showing a string of letters falling down on top of a pistachio. To win, all you have to do is tweet @getcrackin with the answer.
Pistachio growers say the new marketing campaign is a great way to encourage people to buy pistachios.
ag report, pistachio, ag watch
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos