Grape and Wine industry forum in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Improving the Valley's grape and wine industry will be the focus of a forum in Fresno on Thursday.
The San Joaquin Valley Wine-Growers Association is sponsoring its 10th annual industry forum. The forum covers issues affecting the Valley wine and grape industry and will discuss ways to make grapes more profitable. Grapes are already California's number two cash crop.
The forum is open to anyone who has a business or just an interest in the California wine business. It starts at 8 a.m. Thursday morning at Pardini's restaurant in Northwest Fresno.
ag report, grape - wine, fresno, fresno northwest, ag watch
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves