Report: Cabernet sauvignon most popular wine
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- According to a new report says, more people are drinking cabernet sauvignon than any other type of wine.
The report from wine.com listed the wines according to sales. Researchers also found Italian wines are more popular than American-made wines.
Overall, the report shows reds account for about 75-percent of the wine bought on the website.
ag report, ag watch
- Police respond to shooting report at Colorado school 1 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not... 59 min ago
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition