Heat lowers apple quality in California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The quality of some California apples are taking a hit this year, because of a very hot summer.
Some farmers say, although production was on par with previous years, some of their apple crops were not shipped due to quality issues. They said sustained temperatures throughout the summer are to blame.
ag report, apple, ag watch
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl 15 min ago
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Accuweather Forecast
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos