Prices for California broccoli are going up
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The cold weather late last year, and a freeze that followed, cut supplies down contributing to the high prices.
Farmers say not only is demand for broccoli greater than supply, but the current dip will likely last the entire month of January.
ag report, broccoli, ag watch
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting 52 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe 56 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office 23 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD...
56 min ago