E. Coli scare expands lettuce recall in Canada
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The lettuce has been distributed to several chain restaurants, including KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and Burger King.
Health agencies have linked lettuce from "Fresh Point Toronto" to 26 E. Coli cases. Health officials say they have not issued a public health recall alert because so far, there is no indication any of the recalled products were distributed to grocery stores.
ag report, lettuce, ag watch
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...