Report: Good year for California sweet potatoes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The U.S. Department of Agriculture says even though national sweet potato production is expected to be less than last season, production here in California is expected to increase.
The expected lower production is due to diminished crops in the other three top-producing states of North Carolina, Louisiana and Mississippi.
ag report, sweet potato, ag watch
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 45 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers 10 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 26 min ago
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos