Report: Calif wine grapes see record harvest
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Wine merchants in California have a lot to celebrate
The U.S. Department of Agriculture released preliminary figures over the weekend showing the 2012 wine grape harvest was the largest ever.
According to the report, both the numbers of grapes and the prices recorded last year, broke records. Wine grapes are California's third most valuable agriculture commodity.
ag report, grape - wine, united states department of agriculture, ag watch
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'