Report: Calif wine grapes see record harvest
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Wine merchants in California have a lot to celebrate
The U.S. Department of Agriculture released preliminary figures over the weekend showing the 2012 wine grape harvest was the largest ever.
According to the report, both the numbers of grapes and the prices recorded last year, broke records. Wine grapes are California's third most valuable agriculture commodity.
ag report, grape - wine, united states department of agriculture, ag watch
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment 40 min ago
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing 33 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Accuweather Forecast
8 min ago
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno...
40 min ago
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after...
34 min ago