Large response to Ag Census
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- There was an overwhelming response by California farmers to the 2012 Census of Agriculture.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture says state farmers have submitted thousands of forms. Ag officials say participating in the census helps provide a better picture of the ag industry in California, which is a very big part of the country's economy.
Farmers had until February 4th to submit their census forms, but those who missed the deadline will receive another form in the mail to give them another chance to be represented.
ag report, united states department of agriculture, ag watch
- Pedestrian killed in Highway 99 hit and run crash 26 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos