Large response to Ag Census
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- There was an overwhelming response by California farmers to the 2012 Census of Agriculture.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture says state farmers have submitted thousands of forms. Ag officials say participating in the census helps provide a better picture of the ag industry in California, which is a very big part of the country's economy.
Farmers had until February 4th to submit their census forms, but those who missed the deadline will receive another form in the mail to give them another chance to be represented.
ag report, united states department of agriculture, ag watch
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos