California farmers lead in "Harvest for All" program
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Young California farmers and ranchers lead the country in food donations.
California farmers and ranchers have donated more than 10-million pounds of food to families in need in 2012, topping all states that participate in the "Harvest for All" program.
The program, which helps food banks all over the country, has served more than 83-million meals since it was launched back in 2003.
ag report, ag program, ag watch
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown 39 min ago
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
9 min ago