California farmers lead in "Harvest for All" program
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Young California farmers and ranchers lead the country in food donations.
California farmers and ranchers have donated more than 10-million pounds of food to families in need in 2012, topping all states that participate in the "Harvest for All" program.
The program, which helps food banks all over the country, has served more than 83-million meals since it was launched back in 2003.
ag report, ag program, ag watch
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home 40 min ago
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees 11 min ago
- Investigators look into Merced house fire 37 min ago
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno 25 min ago
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos