California almonds get new label in China
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Almond Board of California worked with Chinese food industry officials to develop the name "Ba Dan Mu". The change started last month, to coincide with the Chinese new year.
China is the largest importer of California almonds, with about 236-million pounds going there every year.
ag report, almonds, china, ag watch
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting 58 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified 6 min ago
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Accuweather Forecast
35 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related...
57 min ago