Fresno Food Expo brings Valley businesses together
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The San Joaquin Valley is home to thousands of growers, food producers and manufacturers. It's a combination that makes Central California's food stand out.
In just two days, businesses around the Valley will showcase the fruits of their labor at the annual Fresno Food Expo.
Lemoore company Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese makes their products right here in the Valley. Dairy Goddess is one of the many companies that will be at the Fresno Food Expo on Thursday.
At the Fresno Food Expo, people can come taste, touch and try food and beverage products from 106 food exhibitors. It is a great opportunity to learn about local food companies and attendees will have the chance to even purchase product they like at the show.
Fresno Food Expo
When: Thursday, March 14; public portion is from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Where: Fresno Convention Center, Hall I
Cost: Tickets are $40; go to www.fresnofoodexpo.com for discount ticket offers.
Supporting local food companies has never tasted so good!
fresno food expo, ag watch, amanda venegas
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors 24 min ago
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe 30 min ago
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide 23 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos