Fresno Food Expo brings Valley businesses together
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The San Joaquin Valley is home to thousands of growers, food producers and manufacturers. It's a combination that makes Central California's food stand out.
In just two days, businesses around the Valley will showcase the fruits of their labor at the annual Fresno Food Expo.
Lemoore company Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese makes their products right here in the Valley. Dairy Goddess is one of the many companies that will be at the Fresno Food Expo on Thursday.
At the Fresno Food Expo, people can come taste, touch and try food and beverage products from 106 food exhibitors. It is a great opportunity to learn about local food companies and attendees will have the chance to even purchase product they like at the show.
Fresno Food Expo
When: Thursday, March 14; public portion is from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Where: Fresno Convention Center, Hall I
Cost: Tickets are $40; go to www.fresnofoodexpo.com for discount ticket offers.
Supporting local food companies has never tasted so good!
fresno food expo, ag watch, amanda venegas
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 5 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos