Fresno Food Expo gives a taste of the Valley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Local food enthusiasts, can get a taste of the Valley in one place -- at the third annual Fresno Food Expo.
Hundreds of people are expected to visit the expo Thursday afternoon. The event will have more than 100 exhibitors to make a sweet impression on Valley residents.
The Fresno Food Expo is open to the public this Thursday, March 14th from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. at the Fresno Convention Center. Tickets cost $40.
fresno food expo, fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, ag watch, amanda venegas
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos