Fresno Food Expo gives a taste of the Valley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Local food enthusiasts, can get a taste of the Valley in one place -- at the third annual Fresno Food Expo.
Hundreds of people are expected to visit the expo Thursday afternoon. The event will have more than 100 exhibitors to make a sweet impression on Valley residents.
The Fresno Food Expo is open to the public this Thursday, March 14th from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. at the Fresno Convention Center. Tickets cost $40.
fresno food expo, fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, ag watch, amanda venegas
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos