Fresno Food Expo gives a taste of the Valley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Local food enthusiasts, can get a taste of the Valley in one place -- at the third annual Fresno Food Expo.
Hundreds of people are expected to visit the expo Thursday afternoon. The event will have more than 100 exhibitors to make a sweet impression on Valley residents.
The Fresno Food Expo is open to the public this Thursday, March 14th from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. at the Fresno Convention Center. Tickets cost $40.
fresno food expo, fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, ag watch, amanda venegas
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 51 min ago
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 4 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Accuweather Forecast
1 min ago