Smithsonian collecting items for agriculture exhibit
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Smithsonian is now collecting stories about agriculture innovation for a future exhibit on American business.
The museum launched a web portal yesterday where people can share stories, pictures and materials about innovations that changed farming. The museum is also accepting items already donated by farmers in Illinois, Tennessee and California for a new agriculture archive.
The new exhibit is set to open in 2015.
For details and to participate, the public may visit americanenterprise.si.edu
ag report, ag watch
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 42 min ago
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation 27 min ago
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt