Tulare meeting to discuss new produce safety rule
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Ag officials will meet in the South Valley next month to discuss the impacts of a new food-safety law on growers.
The California Department of Food and Agriculture will host a listening session on the Produce Safety Rule, which affects the way produce is grown.
The meeting will take place on April 9th at the International Agri-Center in Tulare.
The event is free, but those interested in attending are required to pre-register online here: www.cdfa.ca.gov
ag report, food safety, ag watch
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 20 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach 4 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash 33 min ago
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- News conference on missing Malaysia jet
20 min ago