Marijuana grows trespass on to farms
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The illegal growing of marijuana is affecting the agriculture industry in California.
Ag officials say farmers and ranchers often find themselves dealing with trespassers who have set up illegal marijuana growing operations on farmland.
Officials say farmers should be careful if they find such operations and to contact law enforcement right away.
ag report, marijuana, ag watch
- Malaysian official: Investigators conclude jet hijacked 26 min ago
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer 11 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder 13 min ago
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt