Fuel prices may start affecting food prices
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The pain we're feeling at the pump could soon affect food prices.
Fuel prices have gone up since the year started, and that's affecting farmers and food producers. The American Farm Bureau says if gas prices continue to go up, food prices will go up as well to help farmers offset the higher costs for the many aspects of food production linked to fuel costs.
ag report, ag watch
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Family of boy who died in Los Banos DUI...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos