Rice growers begin planing season
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Rice growers are gearing up for a busy planting season.
The process includes leveling the fields so they are as efficient as possible with water and other resources. Rice growers say so far, they are ahead of previous years, when wet weather delayed field work and planting.
The planting is expected to take place later this month through May.
ag report, rice, ag watch
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos