FDA to inspect cantaloupe packing houses
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Food and Drug Administration will begin inspecting cantaloupe packing houses.
The FDA says it's making the move. In an effort to eliminate food-borne outbreaks traced back to melons. Several food-bourne outbreaks have been linked to cantaloupe packing houses within the last three years.
ag report, cantaloupe, food safety, ag watch
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting 44 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Accuweather Forecast
21 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related...
43 min ago