Milk price meeting in Sacramento
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A group of dairy farmers will soon gather in Sacramento to discuss future milk prices.
The California Department of Food and Agriculture has set a May 20th hearing to discuss the issue.
Industry officials will look at possible changes in prices after they were increased earlier this year. Those price increases are set to expire at the end of the month.
ag report, sacramento, milk, dairy, ag watch
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos