Agriculture census deadline is May 31st
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The U.S. Department of Agriculture has announced its final call for the 2012 census of agriculture.
The window to respond to the census officially closes on May 31st. The USDA is urging California farmers and ranchers to participate, saying it's important for the future of farming in America.
The department of agriculture says it's already received more than two million completed census forms.
ag report, united states department of agriculture, ag watch
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos