Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Researchers with Oregon State University say they have found canned peaches contain the equivalent amount of nutrition as fresh peaches. Researchers say in some cases, the canning process may even increase certain nutritional values.
It's been long believed that canned peaches are nutritious, but researchers say they now have the science to back up their claims.
ag report, peach, ag watch
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film
- Autopsy: Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades