Asian Citrus Psyllid restriction to be lifted in Tulare County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Officials in the South Valley are set to lift a restriction against a dangerous pest.
Those restrictions were put in place seven months ago after two Asian Citrus Psyllids were discovered in two separate groves in Tulare County.
The restrictions will be lifted next week because no other psyllid has been discovered since. The restrictions included limiting the movement of fruit, spraying for the bug, and the placement of hundreds of traps.
ag report, tulare county, citrus, ag watch
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated 52 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced...
48 min ago