Apricot growers in California are expecting a big year
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Growers say supply should remain strong throughout this month and the next.
Growers say that's a pleasant surprise considering the strange weather they're experiencing this month. Recent heavy winds knocked down many apricots, but growers say overall their crop wasn't impacted.
California produces about 98 percent of the country's apricots.
ag report, apricot, ag watch
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove 52 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno 40 min ago
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music 18 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Accuweather Forecast
37 min ago
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
23 min ago
- Pilot in makes hard landing in Madera Co...
56 min ago
- Man nearly kills two in Central Fresno...
55 min ago