Agriculture disaster declared in 21 Calif. counties
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The ongoing drought has led to agricultural disaster declarations in at least 21 counties in California.
Farmers and ranchers in the affected counties will become eligible to apply for low-interest loans. That money will help them overcome losses caused by the weather.
The most recent counties where disasters have been declared include Mariposa, Merced, and Stanislaus.
ag report, california water, ag watch
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about