Table grapes find new market in Australia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Table grapes from California will soon be allowed in Western Australia.
Up until now, table grapes had only been imported into some parts of Australia. But California officials have made some changes to meet the strict import conditions to get into the Western Australia market.
Those changes were put in place to assure Australian authorities that California grapes are free of damaging pests and diseases.
ag report, grape - table, ag watch
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California