Lamb producers look to increase sales
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Industry officials say prices are starting to come down, and they hope that will increase the demand for lamb.
Producers have been struggling for more than a year now because of poor sales. California ranchers say they face increased competition from imported lamb.
The dry weather hasn't helped either since it's left fewer areas where sheep and lamb can graze.
ag report, lamb, ag watch
- Authorities look for missing woman and daughter 24 min ago
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos