Fresno company to supply local schools
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The First Quality Produce company said it will produce more than a million fruit and vegetable snack packs per month for schools around the Central Valley.
The company uses local farms for its squash, cucumbers and carrots. First Duality Produce, which is based in Downtown Fresno, is part of a government program to increase fresh fruit and vegetable consumption in public schools.
ag report, ag watch
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake 7 min ago
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- Jay Leno among TV Hall of Fame inductees