U.S. could soon start getting papayas from Peru
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service is proposing a new rule to allow Peruvian imports under certain conditions.
Peru will have to meet requirements to make sure the papayas are safe for consumption in the U.S.
ag report, ag watch
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers 18 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- FUSD students improve nationally but still...
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos