Wine industry looks to target Hispanics
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Officials with the wine industry say they want to go after the Hispanic market.
New numbers show wine consumption among Latinos remains low. Researchers say wineries could sell an extra $50-million cases of wine in the next 20 years, if consumption among Hispanics goes up to match the overall national rate.
Experts say in order to do that wineries have to start showing how wine can complement Hispanic foods.
ag report, grape - wine, ag watch
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 41 min ago
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers 6 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos