Potato exports see another record year
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- New numbers show exports for the last fiscal year went up by four-percent in both value and volume.
The value of frozen potato products went over the $1-billion mark for the first time ever.
Ag officials say the increase is a trend growers have seen for the past decade.
ag report, potato, ag watch
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices...
30 min ago