Fresh produce sales seeing an increase this year
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- New numbers show that for the second quarter of 2013 fresh produce sales are up compared to last year's figures.
Researchers say organic fruits and vegetables led the pack in growth. They both saw strong gains in sales and volume.
ag report, ag watch
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels