Survey: Wineries use social media to connect with customers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Social media sites have become a growing force in the wine world -- according to the findings of an annual survey of wine professionals issued this week by U.C. Davis.
Winery executives say they are making increasing use of a variety of social media with offerings that include live tastings and streaming video.
The survey also showed continued confidence about the California wine business.
ag report, grape - wine, ag watch
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos