Survey: Wineries use social media to connect with customers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Social media sites have become a growing force in the wine world -- according to the findings of an annual survey of wine professionals issued this week by U.C. Davis.
Winery executives say they are making increasing use of a variety of social media with offerings that include live tastings and streaming video.
The survey also showed continued confidence about the California wine business.
ag report, grape - wine, ag watch
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 14 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 3 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Did Craigslist play role in Madera Co....
3 min ago