China set to remove apple ban
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- China is set to remove its ban on certain American apples.
Federal officials say they are making progress in trade negotiations with Chinese officials.
Officials say a new deal would allow American growers to once again export red and golden varieties to China by early 2014. China stopped importing those varieties of apples more than a year ago because of concerns about their safety.
ag report, ag watch
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers 25 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap 55 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Educators inspiring girls to pursue STEM jobs
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- School running: Keeping kids moving
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Accuweather Forecast
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos