9 day traffic jam
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Think your morning commute is a drag? Try being stuck in traffic for nine days!
This traffic jam in Beijing, China stretches for more than 62 miles and has forced drivers to stay in the cars for almost two weeks.
The gridlock, which started august 14, involves thousands of trucks between the inner Mongolia region and the Chinese capital.
Construction has added to the major slowdown. Some drivers say they are playing cards to help pass the time.
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops 41 min ago
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall