Santa delivers gifts to dangerous animals
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- While making his way around the world to deliver gifts on Christmas, Santa made a stop to feed some animals a little more dangerous than his reindeer.
Santa Claus donned some diving gear and entertained visitors at an aquarium in southern Thailand.
A pair of sharks gobbled up their present of fish from the hands of Santa. Some sting rays are also a part of the show.
Hundreds showed up to watch the fish-feeding event. The special performance is a part of the aquarium's annual Christmas celebration.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals