Horse rescued from neighbor's icy pool in Kentucky
Crews in Kentucky worked to rescue a horse that fell into a swimming pool completely covered in ice.
Because the pool was completely covered with ice and snow, crews had to break it to make a way for the horse to come out.
Once she was removed from the pool, they took her inside, dried her with towels and kept her warm with blankets.
caught on tape, bizarre
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington state 2 min ago
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans Killed by Drones
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community