Kids find porn apps on brand new Tablet PC
Some parents in Illinois are upset about a surprise they received with Christmas gifts they bought their daughters.
When the 12 and 15 year olds unwrapped their Coby Kyros computer pads -- something came up, that shouldn't have: adult applications. One of the children saw two applications they say were already installed on the touch pads.
"I actually thought she was kidding me. I walked in there and I looked at the screen of this thing and, sure enough, there were some things on there that should not have been on there for any kid."
Officials with the company say the touch pads are not preprogrammed by the company, but there's some adult content in their application library. But the parents say they're certain the original package seals were still intact when he bought the pads.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment 24 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- 2 Dems challenge Rep incumbent in Valley congressional race 55 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Photos: Easter traditions explained