Kids find porn apps on brand new Tablet PC
Some parents in Illinois are upset about a surprise they received with Christmas gifts they bought their daughters.
When the 12 and 15 year olds unwrapped their Coby Kyros computer pads -- something came up, that shouldn't have: adult applications. One of the children saw two applications they say were already installed on the touch pads.
"I actually thought she was kidding me. I walked in there and I looked at the screen of this thing and, sure enough, there were some things on there that should not have been on there for any kid."
Officials with the company say the touch pads are not preprogrammed by the company, but there's some adult content in their application library. But the parents say they're certain the original package seals were still intact when he bought the pads.
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno