Orangutan at Fresno zoo predicts Super Bowl winner
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Super Bowl is about one week away and a primate at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo has already made her game day pick.
People of all ages gathered to see Alex the orangutan make her Super Bowl prediction Saturday.
Zoo keepers put a box in her enclosure containing blankets for both the Steelers and the Packers.
At first, food distracted her from making her decision.
But she eventually opened the box choosing the Steelers over the Packers.
fresno county, fresno, pittsburgh steelers, green bay packers, bizarre
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Family of boy who died in a Los Banos DUI...
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos